Following the path and rules set on the previous year, not a vintage year at all but overall better than the previous. Looking back a couple of years, it’s unbelievable how fast and how bad things can go bad in life, and when you find yourself in a hole so deep that you can’t even see any light out, it’s tough and slow to get out of it, i guess it’s a process and it takes the time it needs to take.
Some of the highlights this year:
- Fantastic Thailand trip, fantastic country, fantastic culture, fantastic food, fantastic motorbike rides, fantastic landscapes.
- Renting out a room in AirBnb has (is) been (being) a very personal enrichment experience.
- Achieving some financial balance.
- Overall physical recovery, even the hair is growing stronger again 🙂
In this awakening many things i have learned, most about myself, some about karma and a few about other persons. And the more i learn, the more i realize that there is yet so much space to improve in so many levels…
Goals to this year (and so many things to do…)
- finish the clean up process (mainly confined to a bad company and partnership)
- take good care of the body and take even better care of the mind
- achieve my financial goal
- focus on the task and divert on the tasks
- work in the king and warrior archetypes
- and of course, don’t be late, don’t be late, don’t be late
Hope positively that all pieces of the life puzzle will fit in.
“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.” – Terence McKenna